The journey involves in losing weight can be a tough one, it can be discouraging, and quitting may be an option when the desired result is not met fast. Losing weight has a lot of health benefits that focusing on the physical result alone can sometimes be misleading; it goes beyond just slimming down. Losing just 5 % of body weight can positively influence the general well-being.
There are many ways to lose weight fast, including diet plans, physical activities, and stress management. Choose any convenient method that suits your lifestyle and stick to it until the desired result is met.
Research has shown that foods one consumes play a crucial important in weight gain or loss, this is because food components and nutrients differ. While sugary and most processed foods are connected to weight gain due to the production of hunger hormones such as ghrelin and insulin, foods that contain proteins and non-sugary’ are on the other hand connected to weight loss. Foods that contain protein raise alarm that signals satisfaction or less intake on the next meal due to the existence of fiber contents. Below are examples of foods that can help you lose weight.
- Take more of fruits and vegetable: Cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli and other types of vegetable that contain fiber are the best weight loss vegetables. Post on the weight loss vegetable from HealthNewsToday shown that a single cup of cooked Brussels provides 6g of fiber, that is 24 percent of the daily value for fiber (Source: HealthNewsToday).
- Avoid sugary and highly processed: Study on weight loss from Healthline shows that sugary foods and drinks increases body fat. Likewise, our previous post describes the consumption of sugary food as ‘the most effective way to add weight’ even at a speedy rate. Dieters are advised to do away with sugary meal.
- Drink plenty of water: On our previous post on weight loss titled: Best Weight loss tips that are actually base on science, we explain the importance of water to weight loss and that taking water before meal helps in burning significant number of calories. Further extension was made in comparing people who drink water before eaten to those who did not.
- Add protein to your diet: Beans contains high quality contents that controls weight, example is high proteins and fiber which notify the body of fullness. According to a recent study People who eat beans usually easily get full and may tend to skip next meal, and only 25% eat next meal due to some certain conditions. Despite that, they will still eat less on their next meal.
Another protein-rich food is Eggs, While reviewing an update by the www.forsige.com on Best American Native Foods – combo, we noticed a repeated combination of eggs in every American meal. And that more than 6 out of 10 Americans eat foods daily that have egg. Also, MedicalNewsToday subscribe to the effectiveness of eggs in weight loss. Suggesting the importance of egg consumption in the US and among dieters: People whose breakfast includes eggs eat less in their next meal than people who eat a random meals for breakfast – that is actually not specified for weight loss.
- Water Fasting: We examine the water fasting as another effective way to cut unwanted weight, helps in detoxification revival, and as well as assist in easing digestion. Water contains zero calories and so water fasting entails skipping foods and replacing it with water for a specific period of time. A process that can yield an improvement in your weight loss within a short period of time.
- Intermittent Fasting: A study has shown the significance of intermittent fasting to weight loss, accordingly, intermittent fasting is capable of achieving weight loss success up to 4 in 10 of its applicants. Today, dieters incorporate this weight loss technique in their various ways to other methods.
- Eat Stop Eat Technique: The Eat Stop Eat technique of losing weight was developed by Brad Pilon. Pilon wrote a book on this method, and according to him, the book was driven by his desire to learn about the significance of periodic fasting on human health. The eat stop eat method is a way of engaging in a fasting for a period of 24hours or 42hours per week, while keeping other days in the weeks intact but taking into consideration the types and manner of foods to eat in the free days.
For example. There are seven days in the week.
- Chose 2days out in the 7days of the weeks: Let’s say Monday and Thursday fasting.
- Between this Monday and Thursday, you will be fasting for 24hours, having to eat your last meal on Sunday then skipping food for the whole day of Monday and eaten again at exactly 24hours. Same applicable to Thursday. Although, taking water within this period are very important.
Regular Exercising: Consider exercising when trying to cut down excess weight, burn extra body fat, and reduce some calories. 30-60 minutes workout on a regular basis can go a long way in cut down of excess weight. Exercise like walking, jogging, cycling, swimming, and yoga, strength training, cardio should be part of your overall fitness plan while trying to lose weight.
Have a Proper Sleep: Having a good rest and proper sleep is the best and easiest way to manage stress. The body burn some calorie during sleep there is changes in metabolism, appetite, and food selection.