The most disturbing and annoying thing is seeing your beautiful face getting filled up on dots while growing, but it is interesting to know that this can be easily dealt with, even right from the comfort of your home.
Causes of Blackheads
When a person’s skin or face is covered by tiny black dots and occurs as a result of bacteria, dirt, excessive skin oil production, or a situation of dead skin cells that covers the pores of the body. There are many ways to get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, or acne but the easiest, less costly, and efficient way is being able to do it yourself with some effective natural homemade remedies.
Although, there tend to be some stubborn types that are in most cases very difficult to get rid of, and so cannot be cured of homemade remedies, except with the help of dedicated supplements. And for the purpose of the stubborn types, adding some proven and effective supplements that can be used to get rid of them will be of great benefit.
- Papaya or Pawpaw: Papaya also known as pawpaw is one of the most common and effective home solutions used in treating skin infections, and it is usually available in high-quality soap or cream and similarly it exists by itself, where you can find Papaya cream or papaya soap in many regions.
Papaya contains anti-inflammatory substances that can prevent affected areas from redness or blackness and also from swelling or increasing in size.
It also contains carotene, chymopapain an element that functions in healing damaged skin cells as well as turning a fresh page for either damage part or affected area and also helps in combating fungi and bacteria respectively.
The combination of all these in one place makes Papaya a very effective home remedy for treating blackheads, whiteheads, acne, pimples, and other skin infections. Although it is a seasonal fruit, most grocery stores provide Papaya at any season or you can take advantage of its season to get rid of blackheads.
Method of Use
- Cut your papaya into pieces and get a blender or a bow in case you don’t have a blender.
- Chunk the pieces papaya inside the blender and blend until its smooth or chunk it in the bow and leave for either 20 to 24 hours to ferment.
- Apply it on your face and leave for 25 to 30 minutes, so it can dry.
- Then rinse with warm water, and apply moisturizer.
- Baking Soda: You might not realize the effect of baking soda when it comes to skin treatment and in getting rid of blackheads form your complexion, but is a very effective kitchen substance that can be applied to clear off both the less and more stubborn acne. It is such effective to the extent that users are advised not to use it three times in a week, this is because it dries up your face by removing dirt and dead skin cells in your face which is in most cases the immediate cause.
Method of Use
- Get a bowl, and mix three tablespoons of baking soda and three tablespoons of water in it.
- Gently apply it to cover all your face, leaving space for your lips and eyes.
- Wait for at least three to four minutes.
- Then rinse off with warm water and apply moisturizer.
- Coconut Oil: Most skincare products that usually contain coconut extracts and are also proven to very effective, that is because coconut is a healthy skincare fruit that can nourish and smoothen your skin when used consistently for either short or long period of time. It contains some elements that can assist in healing dead skin cells, and so, it is another great home item that can help get blackheads off your face.
Method of Use
- Get coconut oil and tissue.
- Gently spread and rub little of the oil on your face for like one to two minutes, making sure all affected areas are covered.
- Place the tissue on top of your rubbed face, leaving space for your lips and eye.
- Let it relax for at least, three to four minutes, then rinse with warm water and apply moisturizer.
- Aloe Vera: Usually in the majority of skincare creams and soaps. Aloe Vera consists of properties that fight against pimples, acne, aging, and various skin infections. And most products made of aloe Vera tend to be expensive because of their work.
Method of Use
- Get an aloe vera oil. Or cut an aloe vera and chunk it into a blender and blend.
- Blend it, and apply it to your face and let it dry, it usually takes a period of 5 minutes.
- Pill it off, and wash with clean water.
- Apply your desired moisturizer.
- Milk and Honey: Individually the two home items have high skin benefits, Milk contains lactic acid while honey consists of anti-inflammatory property, making the two combinations very effective in getting rid of blackheads. Honey can prevent affected areas form redness and enlargement, whereas milk assists in smoothening and brightening affected parts.
Method of Use
- Get a bowl or cylinder cup, prepare one tablespoon of both milk and honey.
- Heat in microwave until it is thick. It usually takes a period of 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once it reaches thickness, allow it to get cold or insert in a refrigerator to hasten the process.
- Apply it to the affected area, or all over your face, with the exemption of eye and lips.
- Leave it until dry, then wash it off and apply moisturizer.
Note: For a quicker and better result, it is advised to use only one method. And do it frequently at least 2 to 3 times in a week until you get the desired result, and also with an attitude of keeping close surveyance to your skin.